All college students have had a bargument or two in their life. You know… “a debate with no right answer what must be uncomplicated enough to discuss after three beers.”
I recently received the first official handbook titled “Barguments” written by Doug Hanks. This thing is is full of hundreds of barguments so I’ve decided to give you a few doosies. Enjoy these while drinking at the bar with your friends celebrating Jesus’ death.
1) Is it harder to be a pitcher or a running back?
2) One thousand dollars ride on a game of H.O.R.S.E. Would you rather bet on Dwayne Wade wearing mittens or on a starter from the varsity team at your high school?
3) You’ve bet $5,000 on a game of rocks, paper, sissors. What would you throw?
4) What is the creepiest pet a person can own?
5) Name the best television theme song of all time?
6) You’re in the water. Would you rather see and Alligator or a shark?