– COED & TuitionBids.com $500 AMEX Gift Card Giveaway! –
If COED was to give you a $500 American Express Gift Card what would you buy?
Your parents might suggest that you put the money towards your education (tuition, books, food) or savings, but this is your money to blow on whatever you want!
You want to go to Vegas? Go to Vegas! Thinking about getting a tattoo? Go for it! Do you really need a big box of condoms? $500 will get enough condoms to last Dirk Diggler a whole month!
Below are 9 Things Your Parents Would Get Pissed About If You Spent $500 On. COED wants to know what should be #1 on the list. Leave your suggestion in the comment section below. The person that submits the best idea will receive a $500 AMEX gift card courtesy on TuitionBids.com – all submissions must be received by Friday, May 2nd at 12PM.
TuitionBids.com provides a one-stop resource for parents, current and future students to learn about the college entry process and most importantly to apply for student loans. The unique TuitionBids.com process allows users to quickly apply for a student loan, and allows up to six lenders to compete for business. TutitionBids.com is not only a destination for student loans, but a place for consumer education. The site also provides users with information on schools from around the country – including programs, majors, size and attendance and associated costs as well as a gap analysis that helps a student/parent determine what their private loan needs will be after they receive federal loans.
10. Buy a Kegerator: $500+
09. Self produce a music video for your buddies “rock opera”
08. Get a tattoo
07. Plane ticket to Vegas: $300-500
06. Buy 2 bottles of Johnny Walker Blue because one just isn’t enough: $450.00
05. “Make It Rain“
04. EVGA GeForce 9800 GX2 Video Card: $549.00
03. Remote control helicopter
02. Fund a White Castle Crave Case race for your fraternity
01. (Submit your ideas in the comment section to win a $500 American Express gift card courtsey of TuitionBids.com)
Top 3 ideas will be opened up for public voting on Monday, May 5th.