Tonight at 8:00pm SPEED premieres the first episode of their show Stuntbusters, which follows two fearless stunt drivers as they take on the toughest stunts to reveal the step-by-step process behind them. These guys take it to the redline and beyond using high-tech test lab equipment with cutting edge automotive technology and eye-popping graphic interfaces.
One of you will win the ultimate stunt school experience at the world-renowned Kahana Stunt School in Florida. Travel isn’t included but it’s still a package valued at over $1,000 so if you live within driving distance this is for you.
Here’s a tentative schedule of what you’ll be doing if you win:
- 9:00am – 10:00am: Warm up, rolls, mini tramp and trampoline
- 10:00am – 10:30am: Obstacle course
- 10:30am – 11:30am: High-falls (10ft – 20ft)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Introduction to fight scenes
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Rappelling
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm Wire walking
All you have to do is:
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Stuntbusters” by November 29, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. It’s that easy!