According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, Shia LaBeouf not only wore a paper bag over his head on the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival, but he also walked out mid-press conference after a reporter asked if the Nymphomaniac actors were worried about the film’s sex scenes. LaBeouf responded to the question by saying, “When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.” LaBeouf then stood up and walked out.
And now for some more interesting links you may have missed this weekend…
• Who actually owns the rights to every comic book movie? [MANDATORY]
• 9 things that will never get the LEGO treatment [MAXIM]
• Farrah Abraham is upset over Vivid releasing her porn sequel [TMZ]
• NFL prospect Michael Sam announces he’s gay [FOX SPORTS]
• Jessie Andrews new bikini pictures [HOLLYWOOD TUNA]