According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, 39 year-old Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed that he was up for a role in the 2001 film Moulin Rouge, however director Baz Luhrmann ended the process before it started. DiCaprio admitted that when he attempted to sing a song with the pianist, Luhrmann turned to him and said, “Yes, D, I don’t know if this conversation should continue.” The role eventually went to Ewan McGregor, but DiCaprio still ended up working with the Australian director on The Great Gatsby, which involved no singing.
And here are some more interesting links to brighten up your morning…
• Farrah Abraham got paid 6 figures to shoot her porn [TMZ]
• Life is short, you better have some fun [THE CHIVE]
• Watch a Russian curler smack his face on the ice [EXTRA MUSTARD]
• Which Olympian would you want as a Valentine? [FOX SPORTS]
• 10 real-life robocops [MAXIM]