This past weekend Dwyane Wade and Gatorade teamed up to transform a New Orleans high school basketball team’s locker room into a professional-quality spot. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, Riverdale High School was on the brink of their first playoff berth in 20 years, so Wade decided to surprise the team with this gift that they would never forget. CLICK HERE to see the video about how the whole operation went down.
• The 6 most ridiculous products made for boobs [CRACKED]
• Man accused of gunning down teen over egging prank [HUFFINGTON POST]
• George Zimmerman flees Miami after death threat [TMZ]
• Drunk Russians help their buddy get home [THE CHIVE]
• David Hasselhoff’s tips on how to be more like him [MAXIM]