The United Food and Commercial Workers union (UFCW) has accused a Maine dispensary of unfair labor practices. According to our friends at The Huffington Post, a spokesman for the UFCW said, “A lot of people treat the medical marijuana industry as something special, but these are normal workers with normal jobs trying to care for their families and their patients and make their businesses successful.” And the feds agree. CLICK HERE to read the full story.
And don’t forget to check out these other amusing Thursday morning links…
• How Ferris Bueller spent every minute of his day off [Maxim]
• Chinese runners brave toxic air for naked run [Extra Mustard]
• Bieber’s drug use is out of control in Atlanta [TMZ]
• Famous people that failed bigtime before their breakthroughs [The Chive]
• The 6 types of girls you date in high school [Mandatory]