Today the New Orleans Saints’ defensive coordinator Rob Ryan will be the grand marshal of the Krewe of Argus parade, and he’ll get to ride on a special float. However, according to our friends over at Fox Sports, the real Rob Ryan parade happened this past weekend when about a dozen people dressed up like Ryan, complete with huge bellies. CLICK HERE to see video of the Rob Ryans strutting through the streets of New Orleans.
• This is what the world’s largest tennis lesson looks like [Extra Mustard]
• Ellen doesn’t own the epic selfie from the Oscars…who does? [TMZ]
• Is this the funniest joke in the world? [Huffington Post]
• Breaking Bad remixed into catchy tune [The Chive]
• The best Kate Upton Commercials [Maxim]