Two AHL teams took the ice over the weekend, and instead of the 6-0 score making the news, it was a fight that spilled off the ice and into the locker room tunnel. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, Rockford Ice Hogs’ defenseman Bobby Shea couldn’t contain his frustration over the fact that his team was down by 5, so he instigated a fight with the Chicago Wolves’ Ty Rattie. As the two were leaving the ice, Shea went after Rattie again, crawling after him and throwing punches. Eventually police officers and arena security managed to pull the two apart. To see the full video, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more intriguing links to kick off your Monday morning…
• Danielle Fishel (Topanga Lawrence) is looking better than ever [Maxim]
• The 25 funniest honest movie posters ever [Worldwide Interweb]
• 5 ways restaurants get you to spend more money [Huffington Post]
• Miley’s shorts are filled with singles [Drunken Stepfather]
• 20 truly horrible “Cards Against Humanity” submissions [Mandatory]