A New Hampshire man named Mike Witonis got an email from Apple thanking him for calling customer service about his laptop computer, but his laptop was stolen from him a year earlier. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, police arrested 24-year-old Casey Wentworth of Portsmouth on Monday and charged him with burglary. Wentworth is accused of breaking into Witonis’ Dover home over a year ago and stealing his laptop. Wentworth is scheduled to be arraigned on May 2.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
• WWE stars react to the Ultimate Warrior’s death [Extra Mustard]
• Scarlett Johansson in May’s Vanity Fair [Drunken Stepfather]
• Kanye calls out NBA & NFL stars [TMZ]
• That cowgirl look, yes please [The Chive]
• The funniest baby face swaps ever [Worldwide Interweb]