53-year-old James Butler worked for a Culpeper County, VA waste water plant and apparently wasn’t too fond of his co-worker, Michael Utz. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, one day in early March 2009, Butler collected pee from the toilet and poured it into Utz’ coffee pot and waited for him to drink the coffee. Butler was found guilty of a criminal misdemeanor and spent one month in jail. The jury has now awarded him $1 in compensatory damages and $5,000 in punitive damages.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Friday morning…
• Watch Geoff Platt’s unbelieveable juggling goal [Extra Mustard]
• Hilary Clinton attacked by shoe thrower in Vegas [TMZ]
• Woman gets robbed during an interview about street crime [Drunken Stepfather]
• Did somebody say “yoga pants?” [The Chive]
• 20 photos you’ll laugh at way more than you should [Worldwide Interweb]