Everyone’s favorite time of year has arrived, and for meat eaters such as myself, the warm weather means weekends filled with burgers, brats, hot dogs, and plently of other types of delicious grilled meat. However, according to our friends over at Maxim, these pleasures are fast becoming unsustainable. Soon we could be eating burgers made of algae, which in my opinion should not even be classified as a burger. The beer brewing process is also going from a joyous art form to a scientific process, which in the future could turn to robots brewing our beer…and even drinking our beer! To read more about the ever-changing worlds of meat and beer, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Tuesday morning…
• Is that Steven Spielberg hittin’ a pipe on 4/20? [TMZ]
• Watch this guy grind a chairlift cable while speedflying [The Chive]
• Tila Tequila is pregnant [Drunken Stepfather]
• Mets fan narrowly escapes being impaled by a broken bat [Extra Mustard]
• The longest war in U.S. history winds down [Huffington Post]