Last night Peyton Manning was a guest on the Late Show with David Letterman, where he talked about his “Omaha” pre-snap shout. Manning said that he doesn’t like the fact that the TV mics pick up everything. He told Letterman, “it reveals the terminology that our opponents who we’re playing next week can use. I don’t like that Bill Belichick hearing our plays that we’re using.” Thanks to our friends over at Extra Mustard, you can see a video of Manning when he was on Letterman in 1997 and how he has become much more comfortable over the years…just CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Tuesday morning…
• Usher’s cop chase ends with a photo shoot [TMZ]
• Miley Cyrus got into a fight with Ron Jeremy [Worldwide Interweb]
• Hilarious fails from the first week of May [Brosome]
• Firefighters often go beyond the call of duty [The Chive]
• How to drive cross-country in a day [Maxim]