The Pie-scraper burger is made up of 10 burgers and stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, the burger was made by John Clarkson of Mister Eaters Fish and Chips in the United Kingdom. Clarkson is calling his creation the World’s Tallest Burger, however it still has not been Guinness World Record-certified yet. In case you were not aware, it’s currently Burger Week in New York City, so hopefully somebody will try to one-up Mr. Clarkson this week.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
• Charles Barkley says San Antonio is a “gold mine for Weight Watchers” [Extra Mustard]
• Tommy Lasorda hopes V. Stiviano gets hit by a car [TMZ]
• 5 of America’s most haunted hotels [Maxim]
• A few facts you may not have known about Disney theme parks [The Chive]
• The funniest “lazy people” products ever invented [Worldwide Interweb]