According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, Rich Eisen from the NFL Network has indicated that players at this year’s NFL Draft will get to choose the music that plays as they walk up to the stage at Radio City Music Hall after being selected. I’m sure everyone is wondering what I’m wondering: What party song is Johnny Manziel going to choose? Or perhaps he’ll come out to a Drake song, because we all know that he and Drake are BFF. I honestly think this is going to make the draft more fun to watch.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Thursday morning…
• Kim and Kanye’s wedding is being delayed due to prenup [TMZ]
• The newest senior portrait FAIL compilation [Worldwide Interweb]
• Watch this guy pull off an amazing ghost prank on his friend [The Chive]
• A mock NFL Draft based on the awesomeness of players’ names [Maxim]
• Check out this carbon fiber “smart bike” [Brosome]