Thanks to our friends over at Extra Mustard, we have a preview of Nike’s new 15-second mind-blowing soccer commercials for the World Cup. As part of Nike’s ‘Risk Everything’ the company has released three spots featuring Wayne Rooney, Jack Wilshire and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The commercials are so over the top that they remind me of the football game in The Dark Knight Rises. As Extra Mustard put it, if any of these scenarios actually happened in real life, soccer would instantly become the most popular sport in America.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Thursday morning…
• Lamar Odom got denied at a night club because Khloe was inside [TMZ]
• 8 elevator rides that were way crazier than Jay-Z and Solange’s [Huffington Post]
• The 5 greatest horror movie sequels of all time [Maxim]
• Check out this drifting 200,000-lb truck [Brosome]
• Ashley Benson sizzles in the new Complex Magazine [Popoholic]