I’m assuming in this case the term “Higher Power” actually means “years of pent-up aggression.” According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, a 58-year-old elementary school teacher named Thomas Hammer was caught on video in San Clemente, California, pushing a skateboarder and dashing off with the boy’s board. Hammer says that he “felt compelled by a higher power” and he was suspended for two months but now the teacher is back. As a protest, about 20-25 students stayed home this week because their parents fear that Hammer has some unresolved anger management issues.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Thursday morning…
• Fox News anchor arrested at MSP airport [TMZ]
• Hugh Jackman publicly challenged John Cena on Sportscenter [Extra Mustard]
• Gross stuff you do when your girlfriend leaves town [Guy Code]
• Jordan Carver’s new workout video is perfect [Zoo Today]
• The 10 most amazing apocalypse shelters in the world [The Chive]